Battletome: Sons Of Behemat (Hb) (Eng) - 93-01 - Games Workshop
- Aanbevolen prijs
This indispensable book includes everything you need to know when leading your own stomp in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. You’ll learn the fascinating history of gargantkind, which stretches back to the Age of Myth, along with the tragic tale of Behemat's fall and how the Era of the Beast and the rise of King Brodd has changed them.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
– A heavy helping of background information on the Sons of Behemat, including their ancient history, rambunctious relationship with smaller races, and legendary figures such as King Brodd
– Epic artwork showcasing the scale and sheer destructive potential of roaming bands of gargants
– 8 (really big) warscrolls and pitched battle profiles, including the Beast-smasher Mega-Gargant and priestly King Brodd
– Rules for 4 different Tribes, plus command traits, artefacts of power, battle traits, and three new monstrous rampages exclusively for Mega-Gargants
– Path to Glory campaign rules for roaming freely across the Mortal Realms, with unique systems and a new battleplan for use in narrative play
– Matched play rules, with 4 grand strategies, 6 battle tactics, and 2 core battalions to choose from
– Mercenary rules for adding Mega-Gargants to other armies
– A showcase that highlights the myriad details and options included on Sons of Behemat models, with painting guides to inspire your own projects
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
Minimum leeftijd: Vanaf 10 jaar
Spelers: 2 tot 4 of meer
Meer spelen voor je geld!
Voor de spelers
Wij weten wat leuk is!
NL vanaf €75 (exclusief LEGO)
Bij Speldorado slaag je zeker!
Ruim 40 jaar kennis!